Followers

Jan 11, 2017

New Term New Year New Resolution



Time flies so fast ! I felt like it was just yesterday when I finished my last paper for IB exam and here I am in London - going for a new term!

I guess this year will means a lot to me. So many new year resolutions to achieve, yet so little time I have( or I'm just good at procrastinating?).

One of the biggest thing that I will try to achieve this year is to perform Umrah during this year's winter break. There is such a silent calling asking me to perform umrah, and seeing some of the Malaysian students performing umrah last winter break makes the feeling to go to Mecca & Medina grows stronger.

Dear, I honestly don't know why would such whisper has been coming from the inner me from quite some time. I used to think I am not prepared for that. I thought I was full of sin and I would definitely go when my sin is lesser(quite weird, I know). Maybe I need to pray Solat Taubah everyday and make Allah provides a path for me to go since it is definitely hard to perform umrah for a woman without being accompanied by any of male family members.

Ah, I shall go there someday. I know I would. InsyaAllah.

Oh, and I am bouncing back to my studies after feeling tad demotivated due to low marks I've received for my formative essays. The struggle is real -  I don't have much support for my undergraduate studies, unlike those good old days when I did my IB where everyone cares for each other and wanted to fly abroad together. True, to have such a good support system would makes a lot of difference to your studies and definitely helpful to ace your studies. So, the new year resolution for my studies is merely to get a first for my first year, although it is nearly impossible for me to do so.

On a side note, I will ensure myself to update this blog frequently - at least once in a month. I know no one is reading my blog these days, and I too, have been spilling my thoughts more on facebook and instagram rather than this blog. This blog has been faithful to me for more than 10 years and I will not going to bid it farewell that easy.

I need to study, bye.


2 comments:

Fara Fasihah said...

who says that no one is reading your blog? saya fanatik kot dengan akak punye tulisan dalam blog.

Akak. Semoga azam akak untuk perform umrah dipermudahkan, dimakbulkan seterusnya diberkati :)

I always yakin dengan orang yang niatnya baik. InshaAllah kak. Have a nice day ahead. ^_^

Lya Amie said...

hope you'll get to do umrah :)