Followers

Mar 10, 2016

On Stage #KMBLife

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
As I'm writing this, I am getting near to the final exam with many horrendous yet unexpected events coming in i.e. I have to amend my economics commentary and my Business Management IA too got rejected after 4th drafts.

God save me,please.

Anyway, last two weeks I went to Kolej Professional MARA Seri Iskandar for a formal event held by MARA. Good thing is that I don't have to go to class on Friday and I got to travel to a place I've never been before. Yey! I was informed that I will be getting an award, but it was unclear and I didn't expect anything high. All I know that I'm going out of college for a gateaway and I will be having a good dinner, that's it.

Alhamdulillah, I guess Allah is so kind that He bestowed me with many uncountable blessings and this too, is a part of His love to me. I'm grateful that as my name was announced on the stage, I got third place for the main award of the night. Ok la, third place out of all students in Kolej MARA and Kolej Professional MARA, hehe. And to begin with, I only send my CV with few of reports I did while keeping my CAS record so it wasn't even a hassle process to me. I encouraged several of my friends that I know has the potential to win the award, but I didn't know that I'm among the chosen one.

I guess that's the good thing of this life - a competitive and encouraging relationship among my friends in KMB. We never envy each other, but in a way, I do feel sad that one of my closest friend didn't make it to at least shortlisted for the award.

If I were to recall my 2 years of journey in KMB, I've always had a productive weekend with joining Model United Nations. If not, then I'll be joining other things under PKPIM( Persatuan Kebangsaan Pelajar Islam Malaysia) or attending Saturday Night Lecture. I got invited to speak out at certain roundtable discussions and events, so it is really helpful for me to fill in CV(curriculum vitae), and beyond that, I can even improve myself to better.I've always have something to do.



Was among those who were shortlisted. I feel so short!



Yet again, I was told to stand in between two tall boys. 



These four boys are among those who won for CSR in Malaysia and overseas.


Lovely whole bunch of Kolej MARA Banting lecturers, teachers and students.





There goes one happy girl. I got third place for the main award of the night : Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kokurikulum


" Let me see teacher, if it is either real glass or not."


Taking pictures with Kolej MARA Seremban girls. They are amazing bunch of A-level students and they even congratulate me after the event despite not knowing each other.

All in all, I personally feels that students should less care about doing co-curricular activities just to write it down on your CV. I think it is more about improving yourself,  your skills and enjoy your free time with something. My involvement with many volunteering activities has widened my horizen, made me meet many awesome bunch of people that I never knew about. And hey, what's loss you have if you could make use of your energy and young for something beneficial?

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.


No comments: