Followers

Jul 14, 2014

Life Lessons

Yesterday,I was on my way to Midvalley.
I actually didn't want to go there by taking public transports,since there will be going a crowd of people on weekends taking public transports.Plus its going to take a long time compared to driving by a car.

and I went there.By public transports.The moment I arrived in KL Sentral was already dzuhur,so I straightly made my way to the nearest surau.

Out of a sudden,I saw a man was skating with a skateboard at that hectic KL Sentral.I was so dumbfounded of the reason why would he skated in such this crowd when he can have a better place to do?

No,he wasn't standing on the skate.
he actually sat on the skate.I walked in a very fast pace,trying to figure out something.
Yet I saw him without legs.His two hands,were surrounded with slippers.He don't have a normal hand like I do.Like you do.He don't even have fingers like I do,like you do.

Allah..I knew that He is teaching me something.That guy wore a dirty khaki brown shirt.I knew,that he is working somewhere here,not knowing specifically the place he's working.

After I'm all done with the prayer,I walked to the KTM counter,trying to catch up with the latest train.The queue was so long,God knows how I am very regretted with that queue when the other queue were working faster than the one I was standing and waiting.

Soon,I walked down to the place where I'm supposed to wait.But fate didn't fares me well that day.Seconds that my foot reached to that platform,the train passed.

I was.."oh god I wish that I  could wait for another queue so that I didn't miss that train."

So I sat and opened my Qur'an apps in the Iphone,reading surah Hud.Later,came two tourists sitting beside me.But still,I continued reading the Qur'an.I heard them learning the Malay language from a book,so I started the conversation.It was really,out of my mind to start an informal conversation though.But the conversation went well until they asked me;

"why are you singing through the phone?"
I laughed a little.
"No,I'm not singing.I was reading the Qur'an."

and we talked alout.Ranging about the Islam,IB,significant places in KL and all.

Allah is teaching me something again.
MasyaAllah :)

No comments: