Followers

Apr 30, 2014

ADIOS AMIGOS,APRIL.

I've been eagerly waiting for April.Why April?Because its my month.
Your month,balqis? Yesss.BECAUSE I'M OFFICIALLY 18 and I liked it hehehe :D

18 is a symbol of independency,a symbol of maturity,and a symbol that you're not a kid anymore to rely on somebody else.You need to be prepared for the real life,the resistance,the thorny road and the storm throughout the adult life.And oh,learn to control emotions too -,-'

So I think alhamdulillah April month went well,and contented.Schedule-packed.

1-Went bowling with dearies.


2-Celebrated my SPM result.Jyeah ! :D


3- Went to Jejak Menara-IIUM.






4- Yayasan Restu visit



Went to MidValley.


Back to Sabak Bernam for a week.









Went for ngeteh with 'keluarga sabak bernam'.


Gave support to debate team.











and my birthday surprise :')




Helped the debate team,yeyy.




Kita duduk rumah sewa Shark jugak.Kena highlight tuu.


and so I visited SBPI SABAK BERNAM for choral speaking.




The Kokuria Debate,too.At SMKA Simpang Lima.



Again,birthday treat from Miss A :')





Kokuria Debate,yeyyy.






Goodbye Sabak Bernam.Weeee :D





So I went to KAMIL Sekolah Rendah too.


and watched Rio 2 :D


We went to MidValley,and watched Oculus.



not forgotten,SOGO !


The Sam BBST journey,for KAMIL Negeri.




Maybe that's it.I don't really update my life in blog,because we have Instagram :P
Till then,bye.

No comments: